To us, senior just means you’ve loved your fur kiddo for a really long time. Show it with The Missing Link® Original Senior Canine Formula. It is more important than ever to feed our aging fur kids the whole food dog nutrition needed to live the happy and healthy life they deserve. Even the best commercial pet foods may be missing vital nutrients senior dogs need to thrive. The Missing Link® Ultimate Senior Formula helps fill that void. This superfood supplement powder contains an exclusive blend of green lipped mussels, probiotics, glucosamine, phyto (plant) nutrients and fatty acids from Omegas 3 and 6. It provides your aging four-legged kiddo with the nose-to-tail digestive health, pain relief and joint support needed to live a happier and better life. Just add a scoop or two to your fur kid’s daily food to start seeing results.
- NASC certified
- Made in the USA
- Veterinarian formulated
- Glucosamine and Green Lipped Mussel support healthy joints and flexibility
- Omega fatty acids support cell health, absorb fat soluble vitamins, and maintain healthy energy levels
- Probiotics and dietary fiber promote digestive health
- Plant nutrients support long-term health and well-being
- Proprietary cold processing and packaging for maximum nutritional value
- Uses only high-quality North American flax seed
- Completely sourced in the USA and Canada
- Formulated for senior/older dogs
Ground Flaxseed, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Green Lipped Mussel, Rice Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Cane Molasses, Sunflower Seed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Carrot, Ground Beef Bone, Dried Fish Solubles, Freeze Dried Oyster, Ground Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Zinc Methionine Complex, Lecithin, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Selenium Yeast, Dried Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Fermentation Product, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Garlic, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Minimum per Tbsp. (3tsp) =8g
Crude Protein (min.) … 24%
Crude Fat (min.) … 28%
Crude Fiber (max.) … 15%
Moisture (max.) … 10%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min.) … 350mg (4.4%)
*Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min.) … 950mg (11.9%)
*Glucosamine HCl (min.) … 400mg (5.0%)
*Glucosamine HCl (max.) … 510mg (6.4%)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.