Ideal Small Animal Scale – Weight capacity is from 1 lb 2 oz. to 225 lbs in 2 oz. increments
A small animal scale is an essential tool for your pet’s home healthcare. Monitoring weight throughout your pet’s life is important. Dogs and cats that maintain healthy weights generally live longer and enjoy a better quality of life, with reduced risk of illness, compared to overweight pets.
In addition, veterinarians prescribe and mix medications based upon your pet’s weight, so it’s important to keep this information current and accurate. Chronic medical conditions, particularly those that result in changes in appetite or water consumption (such as cancer or diabetes), require more frequent weight checks as well.
If visits to the vet for weigh-ins are stressful for your dog or cat or difficult for you to schedule, a home pet scale can make life easier for you and your pets.
The Large Precision Digital Pet scale by Redmon features a low profile, safe “no-tip” design. You’ll find it easy to use and appreciate the large, easy-to-read digital display.
Large 16″ X 28″ top surface is non-slip, stable, and more comfortable for larger animals. A durable carry bag is available (sold separately).
- Large non-skid rubber textured mat
- Safe no-tip design
- Large easy-to-read digital read out 1 7/16″ H x 3 11/16″ W
- Easy and effective weight monitoring system – Unit of measure in pounds or kilograms
- Stable, and more comfortable for larger animals – Platform Surface 16” x 28”
- Maximum weight capacity 225 lb/ 102 kg, Minimum weight capacity 1 lb 2 oz / .5 kg, Graduation: 2 oz/50 g increments
- Power: Two AAA alkaline batteries (Not included)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Glass platform
- Product dimensions:
- Height: 1.75″
- Width: 28.00″
- Depth: 16.00″