A bladder support formula
As our dogs age, they sometimes develop spay incontinence. Bladder Strength for Dogs contains pumpkin seed powder, Rehmannia glutinosa, wild yam extract, saw palmetto, and olive leaf extract. This advanced combination of ingredients supports normal hormone levels, renal function, bladder muscle strength, and normal bladder tone after spaying. In addition to spayed dogs, it is also recommended for senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder has been used for prostate and bladder health. Due to its cleansing action, it’s beneficial to urinary tract health. It also strengthens bladder muscle and supports bladder emptying.
- Rehmannia glutinosa is a Chinese herb that supports renal function. It also helps maintain healthy levels of estradiol in females and testosterone in males. Wild yam provides phytoestrogens and relaxes urinary tract muscles. Soy protein extract, which contains isoflavones, supports estrogen production in spayed females.
- Phytoestrogens help maintain normal bladder muscle tone that is lost after spaying or due to lower estrogen levels in aging dogs.
- Corn Silk Powder contains polysaccharides and mucilage, which fortify mucosal GAG layers and can help support urinary tract comfort.
- Saw Palmetto Extract supports normal bladder control and muscle tone.
- Olive leaf Extract supports healthy microflora in the GI tract.
- Vitamin B6 supports normal urine output and bladder function.
Directions for Use:
Give 1 tablet per 30 lbs of body weight, daily.
For dogs less than 15 lbs, give ½ tablet daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Rehmannia glutinosa (root) Powder
Wild Yam Extract
Soy Protein Extract
Corn Silk Powder
Saw Palmetto Extract
Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) Extract
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6)
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Do not use in animals experiencing diarrhea.
CAUTION: Use with caution with hypotension.
CAUTION: An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.