Fast Relief for Cat or Dog Stomach Upset
Vetri Science® Laboratories’Fast Balance GI is a fast acting, easy to administer paste that provides immediate GI support for companion animals.
Fast Balance GI contains a specialized yeast extract, rich in mannan oligosaccharide (MOS), derived from the cell wall of yeast. It also includes probiotics in several strains, fungal-derived enzymes, and B vitamins, all of which work together as a fast-acting product to balance and normalize the G.I. tract.
Fast Balance GI is recommended for garbage gut, nervous gut, and food sensitivities, as well as stress, quick normalization of digestion, and older pets in need of digestive support.
Notched Dial-A-Serving Tube for easy dispensing.
- GI health issues
- Garbage gut, nervous gut and food sensitivities
- Older pets who need greater digestive support
- Stress (acute or chronic)
- Quickly normalizing digestion
- Balanced microflora levels – supports naturally occurring beneficial flora and supports the probiotics in the formula
- GI tract integrity support
Most animals respond within 24 hours, which makes it an “immediate care” product for GI tract problems while awaiting lab results!
Directions for Use
Dogs & Cats:
Administer orally at recommended amount listed below until results occur.
Up to 10 lbs
11 to 20 lbs
21 to 30 lbs
31 to 50 lbs
51 lbs and over
Active Ingredients Per 10 cc:
Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Mixed Lactic Acid Bacteria
1.3 x 107 CFU
3.4 x 106 CFU
3.8 x 105 CFU
1.3 x 105 CFU
Inactive Ingredients: anise oil, fenugreek seed extract, glucose, sucrose, vegetable oil, yeast fermentation solubles.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs and cats only.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- VetriScience® Laboratories, a division of FoodScience® Corporation (FSC), has led the way in the animal health industry with the formulation of nutritional supplements for companion animals since their company was founded. For over 40 years, VetriScience® has been setting new standards of quality and safety in products for companion animals.
- VetriScience® is proud to be among the first to introduce the use of integrative therapies into veterinary practice, as well as the first company to use glucosamine and the green-lipped mussel in a hip and joint supplement for animal use.
- Their commitment to research and development enables VetriScience® and FSC to offer the largest number of original formulations ever developed by a single company, including N, N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) with five U.S. patents, Perna canaliculus for joint and connective tissue support and their patented Glyco Flex® formula combining Perna, glucosamine, and methylsulfonylmethane.
- In 2014, VetriScience® launched the unique Pro Line, complete with a unique combination of ingredients to reflect products developed exclusively for veterinary use.
- VetriScience® has been a Vermont-based company since 1972. As it was with the founders, their mission at VetriScience® and FoodScience® remains the same: To provide exceptional and innovative supplements for the health and well being of people and companion animals.