GlycoFlex® 3 Mini Bite-Sized Chews represent Stage 3 of VetriScience Laboratories’ comprehensive stage of life program for small dogs needing serious joint support.
Veterinarians recommend these delicious chicken liver-flavored bite-sized chews for:
- Small dogs who need maximum joint and connective tissue support
- Geriatric and working small dogs
- As a follow-up to support normal recovery after orthopedic surgery
GlycoFlex® 3 Mini Bite-Sized Chews offer the same ingredients as GlycoFlex® 3 for larger dogs, but are properly portioned and balanced for small dogs.
Directions for Use
Initial: (4 – 6 weeks): Give 2 chews per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
Maintenance: (After initial period): Give 1 chew per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients per 2 Chews:
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab)
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG)
dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Manganese (Mn Proteinate)
Grape Seed Extract
Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Grape Seed Extract
The antioxidants in this formula help small dogs support:
- Immune system response
- Proper detoxification function
- Free radical neutralization
- Healthy inflammatory response
For use in dogs only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- For animal use only.
GlycOmega™ is a Trademark of Aroma New Zealand LTD.