Liver Supplements for Dogs to Support and Maintain Proper Liver Function
Vetri Liver Canine promotes liver health and detoxification processes in dogs. It features 15 synergistic ingredients to support fat metabolism, antioxidant protection, glutathione and SAMe production, and methylation pathways, as well as both phases of normal liver detoxification.
Key ingredients including B vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, and glutathione support Phase I detoxification, which helps neutralize unwanted chemicals by converting toxins into less harmful substances. Phase II detoxification removes unwanted substances from the body by converting them into waste that can be easily excreted via bile and urine. These delicious chicken liver-flavored chews are suitable for dogs with sensitive diets.
- NASC Quality Certified
- Manufactured in the USA from U.S. and Globally Sourced Ingredients
- Veterinarian-formulated & recommended
- No artificial flavors
- No synthetic colors or preservatives
- Highly researched ingredients
- Made in a Safe Quality (SQF) Certified & FDA-registered Facility
- 100% Satisfaction, Money-back Guarantee
Directions for Use: Give 1 chew per 30 pounds of body weight, daily.
Effective liver supplements for dogs provide antioxidant protection. This formula includes Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Thistle, DMG, and a synergistic blend of ingredients for advanced liver support.
Important ingredients include:
- Whey Protein Isolate to support the production of glutathione and normal detoxification of the liver
- Dimethylglycine to support the production of glutathione, SAMe, sulfur based amino acids, and to support the immune system
- Betaine (TMG) to support the production of DMG, glutathione and methylation of homocysteine to methionine
- N-acetyl Cysteine for antioxidant support, sulphur donation, and for the production of glutathione
- Milk Thistle to support glutathione levels and normal liver detoxification
- Turmeric to support liver and gall bladder function by stimulating the flow of bile and to provide antioxidant support
- Artichoke Leaf Extract to help normalize liver metabolism and promote bile flow
- Vitamin A to help protect the liver against free radicals
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that helps protect the liver from copper accumulation
- Zinc acts as an antioxidant by inhibiting lipid peroxidation and helps protect against fibrosis
- B Vitamins to support energy and methylation reactions
There are no reviews yet.