Glass is one of the safest materials you can choose for serving food to your pets.
This is an ideal glass cat bowl or small dog dish, sized at just 5.75″ X 1.25″. Non-porous, so it won’t stain or retain odors. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Perfect for cats to avoid whisker stress.
Unlike plastic or stainless, you can safely reheat your pets’ food in these glass dishes in your microwave oven. Glass is also a safer choice over ceramic dishes, which, if improperly glazed or worn, can leach unacceptable amounts of lead and/or cadmium into food.
This product is made for humans and meets safety standards for humans. While it works perfectly as a glass cat bowl, it is actually a Cocktail Plate, part of the Duralex Lys Dinnerware Set. Formed from tempered glass, Duralex plates are equally suitable for both hot and cold foods, and are dishwasher and microwave safe. Made in France.
- Dimensions: 5.75″ ( 14.5cm) – approximately 1.25″ tall (nice and wide to avoid whisker stress for cats)
- Impact and chip resistant, extremely durable
- Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
- Safe – If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
- Hygienic – Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
- Stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
- Constant quality control guarantees excellence, and built-in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
- Made in France
- Learn more about Duralex tempered glass technology.
Usage & Care:
Recommendations for all products:
- Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
- Do not use our products directly over a flame.
- Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
- Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
- Avoid scratching the products’ surface.
- Wash before use.
- Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
- Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
- To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn’t work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine, which can be found at the local grocery store. Then try soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
About the manufacturer, Duralex:
Founded in 1945, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1945, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process.