Ideal pet bowl for cats or small dogs.
Glass is one of the safest materials you can choose to serve your pets’ food. The nonporous surface of glass doesn’t absorb food, bacteria, or odors. It is safe to wash and disinfect glass at high temperatures in your dishwasher. And unlike plastic or stainless, it is safe to reheat food in glass dishes in your microwave oven.
Anchor Hocking products are lead, cadmium and heavy metal free. Glass is a safer choice over ceramic dishes, which, if improperly glazed or worn, can leach unacceptable amounts of lead and/or cadmium into food.
This 6″ diameter size is ideal for cats and small dogs. Made in the USA by Anchor Hocking, a trusted producer of glassware since 1905.
- Low sides and wide opening help cats avoid whisker stress
- 6″ diameter; only 1.5 inches high
- Easy to grip handles
- Tempered glass is oven, freezer, dishwasher, and microwave safe
- Use for storing food in refrigerator or freezer, but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- Anchor Hocking products are lead, cadmium and heavy metal free
- Indoor use only
- Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use.
- Avoid severe temperature changes
- Avoid impact with hard objects
- Do not use if chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched
- 5-year warranty — If dish chips, cracks or breaks within 5 years from the date of purchase when used according to instructions, Anchor Hocking will replace the product.
- Clean with plastic or nylon non-scratch pads or cleansers.
- Wash in detergent and hot water.
- For stubborn, baked on food, let the dish soak, then use non-scratch cleanser and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware.