Ideal pet bowl for cats or small dogs.
Glass is one of the safest materials you can choose to serve your pets’ food. The nonporous surface of glass doesn’t absorb food, bacteria, or odors. It is safe to wash and disinfect glass at high temperatures in your dishwasher. And unlike plastic or stainless, it is safe to reheat food in glass dishes in your microwave oven.
Anchor Hocking products are lead, cadmium and heavy metal free. Glass is a safer choice over ceramic dishes, which, if improperly glazed or worn, can leach unacceptable amounts of lead and/or cadmium into food.
This 6″ diameter size is ideal for cats and small dogs. Made in the USA by Anchor Hocking, a trusted producer of glassware since 1905.
- Low sides and wide opening help cats avoid whisker stress
- 6″ diameter; only 1.5 inches high
- Easy to grip handles
- Tempered glass is oven, freezer, dishwasher, and microwave safe
- Use for storing food in refrigerator or freezer, but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- Anchor Hocking products are lead, cadmium and heavy metal free
- Indoor use only
- Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use.
- Avoid severe temperature changes
- Avoid impact with hard objects
- Do not use if chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched
- 5-year warranty — If dish chips, cracks or breaks within 5 years from the date of purchase when used according to instructions, Anchor Hocking will replace the product.
- Clean with plastic or nylon non-scratch pads or cleansers.
- Wash in detergent and hot water.
- For stubborn, baked on food, let the dish soak, then use non-scratch cleanser and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware.
Susan Morrill (verified owner) –
THE BEST CAT FOOD BOWL IN THE WORLD!!!
I’ve been searching over a year to find the perfect SAFE glass bowl for our large brood of cats, as we did cat rescues.
This is the highest quality and perfect bowl for a SAFE dish for your cats or dogs, and it is MADE IN AMERICA! It is very strong and durable, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe, and people can even use it for cooking small pies. Thank you SABI!
Thank you, Susan, for taking to the time to review these bowls! We’re so pleased that these work well for your cats. Thank you for rescuing so many cats and giving them safe, healthy lives!
Cynthia Lujan (verified owner) –
I LOVE this bowl. My boys LOVE this bowl. I have been in search of a toxic free, non-leaching glass bowl for my boys and wow was I so happy to have found this product! The quality of the bowl is awesome. It’s thick enough to feel sturdy and I don’t have to treat it too delicately, which is a plus for me, but not mandatory. I love the width and depth and it’s just an overall “win-win” bowl. I’m so happy to have found Sabi Pets—they truly care for our older furry family members and the curation of products is quite impressive.