Protect Your Seats From Dirt and Odor
Kurgo’s CoPilot Bucket Seat Covers keep your car seats in showroom condition even with the messiest of dogs. The cover-all design covers the front and back of the seat, providing a snug fit and complete protection from muddy paws, dog hair and even kids kicking the back of the seat. It’s waterproof, stain resistant, and machine washable, making it easy to keep clean.
- Waterproof and stain-resistant
- Machine washable
- Piped panels to keep dirt and water from rolling off cover onto carpeting
- Slips over entire bucket seat for a snug fit, protecting both front and back of seat
- Includes an under-seat strap so the cover won’t slip and stays in place
- Length from top of headrest to bottom seat edge is 60 inches and will fit seats 17”-21” in width.
- One large pocket at bottom of cover for extra storage
- Not recommended for seats with integrated side air bags. Use of this seat cover may interfere with the deployment of side air bags
Machine wash, cold water, mild detergent
Do not bleach
Colors: Hampton Sand or Black
About Shopping for Bucket Seat Covers:
Bucket seat covers work with bucket seats in cars, SUVs and trucks. Most often, these are used in the front passenger seat, but they can also be used anywhere you may have bucket seats, like the middle row of a minivan or SUV. These usually cover the entire seat, bottom and back, just like a glove so you’re completely protected.
What to watch for: With bucket seat covers, you want to be sure that they are extra durable. Look for double stitched seams, piping on the edges, and a company that offers a lifetime warranty. Cars with cup holders or strange armrests may require you get one with irregular options.