Fish Oil for Dogs – Natural Classic
Omega-3™ Pet Soft Gels
Fish Oil – For Dogs only
Product Sizes: 90 and 180 count soft gels
- Excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Supports optimal pet health
- Convenient soft gelatin capsules for home use and traveling with your pet companion
- Derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines, sustainably sourced from the South Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
- Distilled for purity
- Surpasses International Pharmaceutical Standards
- Every batch is third-party tested
- Multi-patented manufacturing process
- Exceptional Freshness Levels
- All Nordic Naturals products are 100% consumer satisfaction guaranteed.
OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are important for humans and their dog and cat companions. Because they cannot be made in the body, the only source of EPA and DHA for these species is through the diet and/or supplementation. Daily supplementation with Omega-3 fatty acids helps support optimal health for your pet companions.
EPA and DHA are necessary structural components of cell membranes. These omega-3 fatty acids maintain the cell membrane fluidity and permeability needed for healthy, functioning cells.
Cold-water fish contain abundant amounts of EPA and DHA. Flax seed oil contains ALA, another omega-3 fatty acid. However, the body must first convert ALA to EPA and DHA before use. Humans and dogs have limited ability to make this conversion, while cats have even less ability to make this transformation. Therefore, supplementation with high-quality omega-3 fish oil is recommended for humans, dogs and cats.
The omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) found in fish oil support:
- Cellular health
- Immune system health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint health
- Heart health
- Brain development and maintenance
- Eye development and maintenance
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
In cases of accidental ingestion, consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Use within 2 years of opening.
1 soft gel = 1500 mg / 1 soft gel contains 1000 mg fish oil
Suggested daily use for dogs:
Use one soft gel for every 20 lbs. of body weight.
1 soft gel contains 165 mg EPA / 105 mg DHA / 315 mg total omega-3 fatty acids.
Add soft gel to food.
Puncture soft gel, and apply oil directly onto food, or serve by itself.
Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
Anchovy oil, sardine oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.