Delicious dog anxiety treats help alleviate stress-related behavior problems without affecting the animal’s personality or energy level. Can be used daily or when extra help to relax is needed.
Composure™ is a fast-acting formula that promotes calm behavior in dogs that are anxious or stressed. It’s great for thunderstorms, fireworks, traveling, vet visits, routine changes and more. Composure™ is clinically shown to work within 30 minutes and last up to 4 hours.* Since Composure is a supplement, it’s suitable to double or triple your dog’s dose during times of added stress.
When pets can’t adapt to stress, it can lead to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity, abnormal urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling or shivering, and destructive or aggressive behavior.
- Changes to environment
- Boarding or kenneling
- Veterinary or grooming visits
- Holidays and parties
- Boredom or separation anxiety
- Moving or traveling
- Fireworks and thunderstorms
This unique formula features extensively researched ingredients that help your dog remain calm without harmful side effects. Patented Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) and L-Theanine work together to support balanced behavior and a relaxed state of mind. These ingredients have been shown to help reduce stress and unwanted behavior. Composure™ is made with naturally sourced ingredients in a delicious bite-sized chew that dogs love!
Directions for Use:
Up to 50 lbs: 1 chew daily.
51-100 lbs: 2 chews daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3 chews daily.
Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis. It is safe to double or triple the dose in times of increased stress.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Chew (3.2g):
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, glycerin, hydrolyzed chicken liver flavor, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
About the formula:
- Colostrum Calming Complex™ Biopeptide Blend is isolated from colostrum proteins which have a calming effect on animals. These bioactive proteins have been found to support cognitive function and stress reduction. The Colostrum Calming Complex™ Biopeptide Blend works with L-Theanine in this formula to promote relaxation and cognition in dogs.
- L-Theanine supports calming and relaxation and the reduction of irritability and low mood states. L-Theanine has been extensively researched for its ability to reduce stress, anxiety, and unwanted behavior. L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea that is a derivative of the neurotransmitter glutamic acid. It helps the body produce other calming amino acids, such as dopamine, GABA and tryptophan and it helps bring certain neurotransmitters into balance. Studies on L-Theanine showed reduced anxiety-related behavior in dogs without adverse effect or drowsiness; dogs were alert, playful, and calmer in stressful situations.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) helps manage stress and reduces irritability. Thiamine has been shown to affect the central nervous system to help calm and soothe anxious animals. A lack of thiamine can cause mental confusion, muscular weakness, muscle spasms, nervousness, reduced appetite, or weight loss during periods of stress.
Composure™ does not contain L-tryptophan or herbal ingredients, such as Kava kava, Valerian, or St. John’s Wort.
Its ingredients do not cause addiction, drowsiness, or impaired motor skills.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING: Not for human consumption.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Colostrum Calming Complex® is a registered trademark of FoodScience Corporation.