Urinary incontinence, a condition which results in a dog leaking urine involuntarily, is common in senior dogs, especially spayed females. This supplement is formulated with ingredients that support bladder function and control to help prevent accidents from occurring.
Vetri Bladder Canine is a combination of phytoestrogens that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder control in spayed and senior dogs.
Vetri Bladder Canine supports:
- Healthy bladder function in spayed dogs
- Normal continence in early spayed dogs
- Bladder muscle strength in senior dogs
Directions for Use: Give 1 chew per 30 lbs of body weight daily.
Vetri Bladder Canine is available in a chicken liver flavored chew.
Active Ingredients per Chew (3.2g):
to yield isoflavones
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Flower Powder
. . . . . 25 mg
. . . . . 50 mg
About the Ingredients:
- Soy Protein Extract is a source of isoflavones, which are phytoestrogens (plant based hormones) that help maintain normal bladder muscle tone lost after spaying, or during the aging process.
- Red Clover Flower Powder is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones available. The estrogen-like effect of red clover isoflavones may attach to estrogen receptors throughout the body. Specifically, they may attach to those receptors in the bladder to support normal urinary control.
Inactive Ingredients: apple pectin, arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, hydrolyzed chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherol blend, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
CAUTION: An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For use in dogs only.
WARNING: For animal use only.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.