A natural, superfood supplement to boost senior dog nutrition
- SUPPORTS MOBILITY & JOINT FUNCTION: Glucosamine, balanced omegas and superfoods help keep joints flexible & lubricated for dogs who are showing signs of stiffness, lameness, or arthritic joint pain.
- HEART HEALTHY: Fresh ground flaxseed, taurine, and nutritional yeast help support heart health.
- THE ORIGINAL: The first commercially sold pet supplement developed by Veterinarian, Dr. Collett.
- ONLY GOOD STUFF: Made with natural ingredients and NO artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or GMOs.
- FEED ONCE DAILY: For a lifetime of healthy joints.
- MADE IN THE USA
Ground Flaxseed, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Sunflower Seed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Carrot, Ground Beef Bone, Dried Fish Solubles, Freeze Dried Oyster, Ground Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Zinc Methionine Complex, Lecithin, Selenium Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Garlic, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Sourced from suppliers in the good ‘ol US of A, Canada, New Zealand, and Argentina, The Missing Link ingredients meet animal and human standards. These premium ingredients are chosen individually based on efficacy, purity, and safety to ensure that our fur kids only consume the best whole food nutrition. Here’s detailed manufacturer ingredient information.
Minimum levels per Tbsp. (3tsp) =8g
Crude Fat (min.)
Crude Fiber (max.)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (min.)
*Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min.)
*Glucosamine HCl (min.)
*Glucosamine HCl (max.)
. . . . . . . . . . 28%
. . . . . . . . . . 15%
. . . . . . . . . . 10%
. . . . . . . . . . 450mg (5.6%)
. . . . . . . . . . 1000mg (12.5%)
. . . . . . . . . . 400mg (5.0%)
. . . . . . . . . . 510mg (6.4%)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
The Missing Link® products are intended to be fed daily as a supplement to your pet’s regular diet. If after 30 days, your pet has not experienced positive results and you are not completely satisfied, you may receive a replacement product or full refund.
The Missing Link also has formulations specifically for cats and small dogs.
There are no reviews yet.