Choose dishes made from safe materials to provide the best dog bowl or cat water bowl for your pets.
Duralex Lys Stackable Clear Bowls are made in France of a tempered glass. Both impact and chip resistant, these bowls are extremely durable and ideal for everyday use. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Available in sizes from 1.25 ounces to 6 quarts
- Small 1.25-ounce bowls are ideal for holding each of your measured recipe ingredients while preparing treats for your pets, or for serving small doses of medicines or remedies
- Larger bowls are appropriate for serving dog food or water
- Note: Although they prefer very large water bowls, cats prefer shallower dishes for their food. Please see our Anchor Hocking and Libbey glass dishes for serving your cat’s food.
- Heat, cold and shock resistant
- Impact and chip resistant, these bowls are extremely durable and ideal for everyday use
- Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- Nonporous — does not absorb liquid or retain odors
- Equally suitable for hot and cold liquids
- Collar on the rim makes bowls stackable, saving cabinet space
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Made in France
- Learn more about Duralex tempered glass technology
- Wash before use.
- Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
- Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
- To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn’t work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Note: Glass and stainless steel are the safest materials for serving your pets’ food. After learning of recalls of some stainless steel pet dishes contaminated with radioactive materials, Sabi Pets decided to offer only glass pet dishes.
- For dog food bowls, choose a size just large enough for your dog to comfortably lick or grab the food.
- For water bowls, choose a size 2 – 4 times larger than the food bowl. Ensure that your pets always have a plentiful supply of fresh, clean drinking water available.
- As with ceramic, do not leave pets unattended with glass bowls if you suspect they may damage them.
- Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use in the oven.
- Avoid scratching the product’s surface.
- Do not use directly over a flame.
- Do not expose to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.