Make reusable underpads part of your canine incontinence supplies.
You want your senior pet to have a clean, comfortable bed at all times. But elimination accidents are common with senior pets. Some have occasional incontinence, and some strain when they struggle to stand with arthritis or weakened muscles.
In case of an accident, you don’t want any waste seeping through your pet’s bed covering to the support base inside — the bed could be ruined!
Reusable underpads are a great solution. They protect furnishings and pet bedding with a waterproof barrier. When soiled, remove excess waste, and machine wash and dry.
Much more eco-friendly than single-use disposable diapers and pads, which add to overflowing landfills and take hundreds of years to decompose.
- 100% brushed polyester for high performance and durability
- Non-slip waterproof barrier
- Quilted to a blended poly/rayon soaker
- Super absorbent: 12 oz. soaker absorbency
- Knitted vinyl barrier for total protection
- Breathability assures comfort and healthy skin for patients
- Durability, reliability and comfort make this pad one you can count on for more patient benefits than any other pad
- More environmentally friendly than single-use disposable diapers and pads
- Machine wash and dry (do not use bleach or fabric softener)
- Made in USA